Malaysia Launches Garmin Fenix 5 Series7:30 AM
|AECO managing director Mr Ong Chang Seng (centre, left), marketing executive Dickson Cheah and models showing off the new Garmin Fenix 5 smartwatches.|
So, on 29 March 2017, I was invited to the launch of Garmin Fenix 5 Series that boast beautiful, multisport and fashionable GPS watches for fitness, adventure and style.
|The Garmin Fenix 3 Series|
- Offers a variety of stainless steel finishes
- Quickfit interchangeable bands that allow you to switch from workout mode to work mode, to leisure mode in an instant, just with a swift movement
- It is water-rated to 100 meters. Hooray for swimmers and divers!
- Depending on settings, the Fenix 5 can get up tp two weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode or twenty-four hours in GPS mode.
- The series displays information on a bright, high-resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting.
- Since Garmin is the leader in satellite navigation, Garmin gears the Fenix 5 with advanced GPS and GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) satellite reception to support users with sufficient information for their tracking adventure. So, no matter where you are, you will not get lost.
|Mr Ong Chang Seng, Managing Director of AECO Technologies|
|Mr Dickson Cheah, Marketing Executive of AECO Technologies|