|All of us shave, some might shave more often than others|
|The all new Gillette Mach3®|
|Fahrin shows how to shave clean with Gillette Mach3®|
|'This is how I do it' says Fahrin|
- The 3 blades are sharper, so one can shave closer with less cutting force.
- Do you know that even the blade has a coating technology that provides great strength to the fine blades and thus reduces the cutting force? This amazing technology is exclusively available for Mach3® Turbo and is called Thin Uniform Telomer Technology (TUT-Technology)
Also, there are these benefits too
- provides closer and longer lasting shaving with its 3 bladed razors, compared to the typical 2-bladed disposable.
- Each blade is independently mounted on spring fingers which enable them to automatically move and adjust to the different levels of shaving pressure and skin variation!
- The family comes with skin guard that comprises of soft, flexible microfins that smoothen the skin surface to the blades thus improves comfort while shaving.
- The front pivot redirects 50% of the force from the hand away from the blades and increases shaving comfort and ensure the cartridge follows the face contour.
- The front pivot creates an 'open architecture' to enable easier cartridge rinsing and cleaning.
- Remember losing grip of the razor while shaving? With Mach3® family, you will never lose your grip as it has an ergonomic handle with elastomer grip points, even in wet conditions.
- And remember the hassle of putting on the blades to the razor? With the single docking system, the handle will easily connect to the pivoting razor cartridge with a single click.
|The New Gillette Mach3|
As Fahrin said during the launch "The Mach3® Turbo will help guys who are always in a hurry and have to look great all the time. I believe that great skin can be achieved wth the right shaving tool. It's important to invest in the right razor to get the job done."
|Nadia Heng as the host of the talk show|
|Kifli and I tried outthe whisper game|
I do agree with Fahrin's statement. Even though I am not that particularly hairy, I have had to shave twice to ensure that the facial hairs are in position - looking neat and clean. And have to be extra careful not to cut myself and later on, have to try to hide the red rashes.
Now with Gillette Mach3®, I can spend more time to do my hair and attire before going out.