Ada Apa Dengan MAHA 2016?10:08 AM
|Our Food Our Future @ MAHA 2016|
|At a glance|
|The maps of MAHA 2016|
|First, lemme take a selfie|
|A friendly face to welcome you|
|The crazy gang @ breakfast|
|This is Nafas Cube @ Mardi|
|Amazing view of the lake|
|The container rooms|
|Can I have this amazing room please?|
|An amazing species of prawn. Sorry, I didn't get your name because I was so awed by your appearance|
|This automated system tank can replicate the real ecosystem and can be controlled by your smartphone. Imagine having a forest ecosystem in your living room!|
|A quick selfie with Tan Sri Sharizat and Dato' Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek|
|That is Sate Tuna - not your ordinary Sate|
|Gimme my Sate Tuna|
|About to enter the shark's belly - literally|
|There are benches everywhere for you to rest|
|Now, how are we going to prepare the lunch?|
|Now, how are we going to eat the lunch?|
|A cute selfie beside the lake|
|One with a real paddy field|
|The walkabout at Laman Padi Bernas|
|A real mud football field|
|The next team of Malaysian footballers. With the hard training in the mud, I am positive they will become the world champion. I am sure of that!|
|Welcome to Pineapple Planet|
|One with the boss of Laman Nanas|
|Heading to my laman nanas|
|All sorts of arts - originated from the pineapple|
|Everybody wants to taste the tasty MD2 pineapple juice served by Hazman Fadzil|
|Take the map and plan your route|
|The lucky man|
- Use the second door which is adjacent to the Shell Station after the AES (coming from Puchong towards Bangi). The parking space is near to the Tram pick up area and way easier to get out from once you have visited the whole area.
- The maps of MAHA 2016 are located all over the place so you will not get lost. But to be on the safe side, just take the map along with you and plan your route.
- Bring along an umbrella, cap and a handheld fan - just in case. 75% of the area is covered, but since the weather is somewhat unpredictable, it will be great to come prepared.
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear. Please do not wear your best baju kurung, kebaya or batik as you will do a lot of walking. And please, if you are to wear your killer heels, be cautioned that the area is not completed covered in tar.
- There are also concerts at nights. Check out the celebrities that will be entertaining you the night through.
- Upin dan Ipin even have their own Kampung Durian Runtuh here. A perfect place to bring your kids here (I know you are a fan too)
|Only two small kids among the whole lot of adults - so who is the real fanatic fan of Upin dan Ipin now?|