30,000 Is Waiting For You!7:30 AM
(Why won't you? Do you living in a cave with the dinosaurs?)
|More money to spend on something else|
That is saving on the items alone.
Do not forget about saving on the gas, toll fees and parking fees too.
The saving could literally pay for your telephone bills for the whole year.
|Just shop anywhere, anytime|
With online shopping, no need for going back to the mall.
No shopping attire or make-up is required too.
Just choose and pay for the item while you are in the kitchen making the 'pisang goreng' for tea, wearing your batik or sarung only.
The items will be delivered to your doorstep in no time.
Another saving there!
|More time for self and family|
- The time spent driving to the mall (if you are in KL, just remember to put aside 30 minutes - 1 hour for traffic jam)
- The time spent looking for a parking space (this could literally take 15 - 30 minutes)
- The time for walking around the mall (spending more time just to window shopping - my mum could spend up to 3 hours just for window shopping)
- The item for choosing the item and queueing to pay (minimum is 5 minutes)
- The time for paying the parking fee and then to get out of the parking area (15 - 20 minutes)
- The time on the road to home (another 30 minutes - 1 hour)
- Just be sure that you did not miss anything because you will have to start from No. 1 again.
|To keep me entertain|
|The perfect camera for action|