Fresh From Farm Delicacies @ Goat2Go

When I received an invitation from Goat2Go to attend a fast-breaking session, I was a bit sceptical.
What will the food be like - made of goat only?
Goat2Go, Teknocafe, MAEPS, Juadah Berbuka Puasa, Bufet ramadan di Selangor, Bufet Ramadan Murah, Rawlins Eats,
As always, my curiosity gets the best of me. So, there I was, in MAEPS, Seri Kembangan which is located just 20 minutes away from my place.

Goat2Go Farm is an urban farm that rears and sells goats and sheep. There is also an eatery known as Teknocafe that serves fresh meat from the farm itself. Operating from 10 am until 7 pm on weekdays (except Tuesdays) and until 9 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, Goat2Go also have a mini petting zoo that allows the visitors to pet the animals.

Location: Jalan MAEPS 4/3, Seri Kembangan

Reaching the place, I was pleasantly surprised by the vast greens that surround the cafe. I also love the fact that there were ample parking spaces for visitors.

Making my way across the spacious dining hall, I saw the vast line-ups of food containers on the tables and live stations outside the hall. And the soft serenade from a busking group really set my mood for breaking fast.
I was singing along and almost dancing to some of the songs too.

For live station food lovers, you'll be happy to know that the meat is fresh - like literally it was slaughtered at noon time of the same day before marinated and grilled to perfection for iftar.
Another reason for my being there was because of the 100 dishes for iftar. For only RM59.90 (adult) and RM39.90 (children of 5 - 15 years old whereas below 5 years old is FOC), it is totally worth attending the buffet here as I want to try the 100 dishes! Below are some of the buffet.
As I am a dessert freak, I love that TeknoCafe serves different types traditional kueh and bubur. I literally had the dessert to my heart (and tummy) content!

For those with kids, visiting here during Ramadhan is the best time to enjoy the petting zoo as the entrance fee is only RM5 per kid. Let them kids enjoy nature in its best natural setting while you enjoy your break fast.
For more details and to know the updates, do check out the Facebook Page of Goat2Go and Goat2Go Website.

Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

ermm ingatkan makan kambing je rupa-rupanya banyak lagi hidangan lagi ek. harga pun ok ok gak, sesuai dengan budget rakyat marhaen cam kita ni ekk

Faries
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

I suke post ni sebab ada gmbr i kt belakang tu. hehehe. Btw kt sini mmg best. Kambing fresh habis. Lembut je. Makanan lain pun apa kurangnya. jehehe

dr-Life
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

wow... never know they have so much other delicacies... i love lamb so much and would love to have more of this but just thought they only selling lamb there..lolz... can't wait to go there again!

Zharif Azis
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

wow, nampak menyelerakan sungguh hidangan berbuka puasa dekat sini. harga pulak sangat berpatutan sesuai dengan apa yg ditawarkan. mesti family dan anak2 suka kalau bawa berbuka kat sini.

ajumohit
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

sedapnya gulai masak lemak tu, memang patut cuba masakan ni, harga pun ok berpatutan. puashati sebab banyak pilihan menu yang ada

Qeela
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

woww i bet I’ll love going there! Fresh meat serves is definitely a yasss! and of course I loveee to eat en goats and lambs, already drooling here haha. This is great to go with my family, since my kids will definitely love the petting zoo and with those various kind of food, I bet we must be ecstatic! 😍

Farhana Jafri
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

Mesti syok makan kambing dekat sini sebab memang lubuk dia dengan menu yang lain pun nampak sedap sangat. Sambil berbuka sambil main dengan burung kakak tua. How cute!

Lia Hasty
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

Wah murah juga harga Ramadan buffet kat sini. Menu yang menarik mesti kena ada kambing kan. baru selera nak makan. Banyak juga pilihan makan kat sini.

Mahamahu
Friday, 10 May, 2019 delete

Sedap makanan kambing kat sini hurmmm kita tunggu Rawlins belanja kita jer hehehehe Nanti bawa kita lah kat sini ok hehehehe tempat selesa dan luas....

Fadzi Razak
Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

The price is not bad since the food selection is plenty. The lauks are pretty awesome too. I like malay traditional lauk when it comes to berbuka puasa outside

Julia Mahir
Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

Being slaughtered on the same? That's a new level of fresh for an iftar! This place got the feed the animals farm isnt it?

iffah208
Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

Wah sambil makan boleh pulak tengok haiwan dekat zoo pakej menarik nih... alaa nampak kuih fav kitelah kole kacang ada dekat situ dapnye...

Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

kambing lovers memang patut datang iftar kat sini. daging golek tu totally fresh dari ladang gituh. sebelum berbuka boleh la anak-anak main kat pets farm tu, mesti seronok dapat belai binatang comel macam arnab, anak kambing, burung kakak tua

Nadia Johari
Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

pergh menu dia, makanna kampung..sedap betul..yummy..firstime dngr tempat ni..nampak best tempat dia..tapi jauh la pualk..huhu..

Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

Wallah! Bukan setakat kambing, semua pon ada haaaa. Kemain sedap lagi dapat makan semua sekali. Makanan dia sedap² belaka. Nasib baik puasa tau skrg ni. Hehehe dok terliur je la hhuh

Mawardi Yunus
Saturday, 11 May, 2019 delete

wah wah menu dia pun. tengok nama lokasi pon dah dapat agak macamana sedapnya tempat ni kan. nasib baikla baca artikel ni malam-malam. kalau siang boleh batal puasa ni. hehe

Nina Mirza
Monday, 13 May, 2019 delete

Menarik! Menu menu gini sesuai bawak anak². Banyak pilihan menu for my kids. Bukan apa, kadang pi buffet kesian menu anak² tak banyak pilihan. Mak pak jer makan sokmo. HAhaaa...
Nak bawak my kids berbuka puasa kat sini laaaaa

Hanny Abdullh
Monday, 13 May, 2019 delete

Macam mana pun kalau sis ke sana sure sis terkam kambing dulu..tak kisah dah gan hidangan yang lain tu..ehehe. Cuma nak ke sana tu susah sikit, jauh bebenor dari rumah sis, sayang betul lah tak dapat pergi

atiehilmi.com
Tuesday, 14 May, 2019 delete

hey.. banyak nya menu.. habis lah kalau i singgah sini, mau balik mengensot nanti.. hee~