Althea Must-Haves Beauty Essentials

6:50 PM 18 Comments A+ a-

All together now.
"Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la"
Right, perfect unison!
Rawlins GLAM, Beauty by Rawlins, Althea Wish List, Althea Must Have, Produk Korea Murah, Althea Angels,
It is almost Christmas and I know us beauties (beautiful people) love to be perfect and on-point all the time. You may wear thousands of dollars worth of garments but when your face is nowhere near ready, you might as well stay at home and take care of that mug of yours. Haha.

And you know what? The best platform to get all the help is from Althea Korea, the home for all beauty essentials that will not break your bank account.

Here are my Althea's must haves (to take care of my mug and ensure that the face is perfect) and my routine whenever I make myself up for an event.

Before anything else, I will put on the primer on my face. This will prime my canvas for the massive work to come (I usually wear my make up heavily for events). It will even out the uneven surfaces and will make the work of changing the face much smoother.

After making sure the surface is even, now is the time to lay the foundation. And the best foundation (as for my skin) will the ones that is full coverage, lasting and has double the effect. Nobody wants their beautifully painted face to be cracking in the middle of an event, right?

After putting on the foundation, CONCEAL! That is the secret for a much sleek and on-point make up. Hide all the scars and uneven skin colour by putting on concealer.

Owh. Did I not mention about concealing? I love this one concealer as I get to conceal more with either the cream or the stick, and at times use it as highlighter too. And it stays!

Unless you have been walking the runway of Victoria Secret, then you'll agree with me that the secret for a perfectly sculptured face is SHADING and CONTOURING! So please people, learn to contour the right way so that you'll look perfect and on-point. Hahaha.

I learn a secret of having a perfect lippie throughout the year - there is no such colour as a perfect colour for your lips. The secret of having one is by mixing and blending a few colours together to create that perfect lippie colour for your uniqueself.

For amazing and mesmerizing eyes, I love to use deeply dark colours for the edges. And this set certainly provides all the edginess that my eyes need.

Another thing that is uniquely me is you will never have too many brushes as I love to use a different brush for a colour - may it be for your foundation, eyeliner or eye shadow.

The set is my skin' saviour - I love the cleanser, the primer water and the fixer cream as it work wonders on my hyper-sensitive skin. I have been using the set since its introduction into the Althea Exclusives and have been hoarding them ever since (too afraid that it might run out of stock in my time of need). I use the set daily and my skin is loving the hydration that it brings.

And to have this amazing cleansing gadget is the best of all. I never have to worry about my pores and the make up on the skin as the cleanser conquers them all, this gentle cleansing brush gets them all!

After all set and done, now I will rest to sleep and keep on praying that the Althea's Santa will grant me all my mush-have wish list. So, what's your wish list for Santa this year?

Have you been nice?
Or naughty?

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Auwwwww... We have d same wishlist on althea bare essential n pobling clear sonic cleanser... I hope d Santa of Althea will give this to all of us.. Hahaha

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Wow! I always heard positive feedback about Althea. It such a wonderful, amazing, and the best quality product for all. I should try one lah soon. Everybody have their own wishlist, soon will be me maybe that also have wishlist of Althea's product for my new collection?

tenku butang
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Wowww.. rawlinnnn.. semua yang dalam wishlist rawlin ni TB sukaaa.. huhu.. maybe next shopping TB nak beli semua ni.. hahahaha.. teruja tengok barang-barang dari Althea ni kan!

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

I also have my must hv top 10 wish list.. hahaha... It's time to shop in Althea.. yeah yeah.. merry xmas..

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

I will spend my Christmas shopping at Althea. Banyak k beauty items needed to start my year 2019. Meriah tengok wishlist Rawlin.

Julia Mahir
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Such a great beauty care line up for your wish list. Hope there's a kind Santa to help me get all these too! Hahaha. Or u wanna share some of your extra with me? lol

Henry Tan
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

althea must be spending a lot on marketing for this year end! hahaha so many bloggers posted about althea! i bet many will be using this as christmas gift during the gift exchange haha

How to deal with markets ups and downs?

Khai Artzfar
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Wah Althea lagi !banyak nyaaa produk dan promo dorang.tahniah semua.bila nak buat produk lelaki pula

Ana Suhana
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Yeah we have same Althea wishlist. The most item that i wanted to have is the peripera mini carrier. So cute and easy to bring when travel. May all ur Althea wishlist being granted.

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Wow.amazing all the products . All the althea wishlist its so interesting. Mybe i need to list my wishlist too on althea shopping website.. Tungguuu..

Jia Shin Lee
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Wow such a great wishlist, I want the Peripera: Mini-Mini Peppy's Carrier so badly, it's such a cute set, perfect as a xmas present.

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

wow another althea user....memang terbukti althea bakal jadi produk pilihan rakyat malaysia lepas nih...ai pun dah terpengaruh..ada 2 produk dah isi dalam cart sebab harga dia pun murah...

Mohamad Faris
Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

Recently banyak nampak produk Altea ni berlegar2. Nampak mcm menarik sgt. Kalau bagi mak try produk Althea ni. She's must be happy.

Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 delete

OMG serius comel amat sangat Peripera: Mini-Mini Peppy's Carrier dalam luggage case tu. List produk Altea ni sangat perfect untuk gift idea kalu sang jejaka tengah buntu nak beli hadiah untuk kaum hawa. Tambah lagi perempuan kalu dapat barang Altea confirm senyum sampai ke pipi.

Maha Mahu
Wednesday, 19 December, 2018 delete

Rawlins dapat jer produk dari Athea kenapa kita laki tak dapat juga wakakakaka... Tapi banyaknya yang terbaru dari Athea ni mesti orang perempuan suka lah mereka nak shopping.

Fadzi Razak
Wednesday, 19 December, 2018 delete

Comelnye peripera tu. If i bought that one, i probably just keep it and not using it. Mesti rasa macam, sayangnya nak pakai hahaha

Wednesday, 19 December, 2018 delete

Wahhh best2 wishlist Rawlin. Yang sama gan sis 1 2 produk je..bila tgok rawlin punya rasa nak buat lagi wishlist hehehe.

Nadia Johari
Wednesday, 19 December, 2018 delete

Althea bare essential memg best giler.. Eh ramai tenhon amik etude foundation tu.. Ni yang nak kena beli juga ni. .Mesti bwst mi.. Foundation kita semua habis.. Barang rawlins pilih ssemua bestla.. Hah nak terjah jap althea.. Hehehe