My Very Own Spa @ Home - Cheaper and Healthier

flawless, kulit cantik, marine essence, marine essence beauty bar, marine essence body wash, Marine Essence Shampoo, marine essence toothpaste, marine essence body scrub, spa at home, cheap spa, Beauty Review by Rawlins, Rawlins GLAM
Everybody wants that special time for himself/ herself from time to time.
But not everyone has the time or the cash.
Time? Because everybody has to go to work and spend time with family.
Cash? Because a spa session could cost one his/ her lunch money for the week and more if one is going to the posh spa.
As was I.
So what did I do?
I opt to have the spa at home, where I can treat myself to the treatment by myself, for myself.
But one will not go to spa everyday right?
True that one will not visit the spa every day, but why waste when one can save?
A spa session could cost one from RM60 to a few thousand, depending on what kind of treatment one is looking for and how posh the spa house is.
My solution is to have all the spa necessities at home.
When I have all these beauties, I just 'spa' myself in my own time and for as long as I want - as I will not be charged by the hour. Haha.

It is so simple - just use all these amazing creations infused with Bamboo Salt goodness that enhances health, nourishes skin and best of all, environmental friendly too!

All Marine Essence products range are:
  • Soap free
  • Paraben free
  • SLES free
  • Anti bacterial
  • Anti-oxidant
It is a spa at home for everyone - cheaper, healthier and safer!

More information on Marine Essence is here!

Kak Mahh
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Kalau Ada produk yang bagus Dan boleh amalkan di rumah ini memang pakej yang baik until lebih sihat.

Ainyy Zain
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

i need thissss sebab selalu sibuk tak sempat pergi spa atau mana2 treatment manjakan diri. thanks for sharing!

Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

ni kalau dapat pegi spa and ada orang urut hiyak hiyak ni... kompem lelap mata. sedapnyaa badan lepas kena spa kan... refresh and rejuvenate gitu!

Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

spa at home dengan marine bamboo salt, i nak btaw rawlins yang kakak i tinggalkan shampooo marine ni kat rumah mak I kot Lepas pakai, tipulah i cakap i tak nampak kesan.....

kepala i yang gatal tu hilang kot lepas tu i minta izin kakak I yang I nak shampoo tu guess what dia terpaksa lah kasi sebab dia kena balik kedah... next time dia nak balik pun dalam 4-10 bulan sekali sekala ke n9, jadi i pakailah... memang suka rambut jadi lembab lembut wangi gatal tak de... omg rasa I perlukan shampoo ni tapi ada banyak lagi shampoo i tak habis pakai..

Amanda Suria
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

SA perlukan Spa...badan dah letih tahap apa sekarang ni..tapi nak buat sendiri kat rumah memang la tak pandai..nak ornag yang buat kan...mengada kan..hahaha

Ana Suhana
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

I need those products too. I wish i can have my own spa time at home. I read a good review about those products from a few friends. The best thing is its paraben free and anti bacterial.

Zharif Azis
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Wow boleh jimat duit lepas nie. Xpayah jauh2 pergi spa kan. Kat rumah pon dh boleh buat spa sndri menggunakan produk2 nie

Kylie wenn
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Home spa memang paling best..

It's great to have your own pampering session at home..

Cheaper, comfortable and nice! Yeah!

Mrs Liez
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Skrg mmg dah banyak buat homespa... tp if ada cukup items utk spa, buat sensiri pun boleh.. katanya product marine essence bg terutama sekali shampoo

Bella Jamal
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Iyalah kalau nak pergi SPA mestilah nak sediakan sedikit kos. Kalau ada produk bagus, lagi senang buat sendiri di rumah. Lagi menjimatkan. Nak cuba lah produk ni. Mesti best bau dia sebab bamboo.

Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Rawlins...yg shampoo tu mmg best..i suka...hilang gatal2 kepala i ni..nnt boleh la order dekat u kan

Maha Mahu
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

This complete set is perfect if you buy home and do not need to go to SPA out there hehehe. But whoever wants to help the body is the best that goes to SPA.

Absolute Yana
Thursday, 08 March, 2018 delete

Oooo..I wouldn't mind trying the Bamboo Salt body scrub....i am sure it will feel super refreshing right after....especially when the skin would feel like a baby's butt..hahhahahha

Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

Buat spa dekat rumah? menarik juga idea tue.... Tapi risau mak-mak or bini orang yang jadi pelangan tetap... kita xkuat wak hahahaha

Sabun dia, kita pernah guna

Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

This products are very good..cant denied it..hilma did using this product priviously..smell so hood and the outcome also good

Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

its good to have own spa at home tapi lagi best kalau ada org buatkan. For sure kalau ada product ni kat rumah, ai yg akan jadi tukang spa tu..huhu

Shub B
Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

OMG!! I badly needed this product. Good idea to have own spa at home. Will give this a try.

dr-Life
Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

If there is a good products for sure I would love to try and this seems like is what I need now... Lolz.... I love to do home spa so much

Racheal

Betty Liew
Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

Wow, can do own massage at home anytime. Then can save time find massage place. Good idea and can try this product too.

Friday, 09 March, 2018 delete

Bestnya kalau ada produk ni kat rumah..jimat duit takyah nak ke spa spa selalu, buat sendiri je kat rumah kan. Harap2 ada lah bg adiah kat akak..hehehe

Jia Shin Lee
Saturday, 10 March, 2018 delete

This is something girls will just love, being able to have a SPA session at home, that's what I call pampering ourselves after a long. I've heard a lot of goodness from bamboo salt, will check out this product range.

Emily
Sunday, 11 March, 2018 delete

I love the idea of home spa but have been lazy to fix my own solutions. Having these products packaged in one set looks like heaven sent!

Monday, 12 March, 2018 delete

I always love the idea of having a spa at home, ala Jennifer Lopez! PROBLEM IS i dont have someone who will assist me to do the treatment. So I still visit the nearest spa :)

Shini Lola
Monday, 12 March, 2018 delete

Wow! Own spa at home is cheaper and more convenient of course!

Linda Yee
Tuesday, 13 March, 2018 delete

Didn't know about this home spa. It's more convenient and cheaper and I would love to try it too.

Pen My Blog
Tuesday, 13 March, 2018 delete

I completely agree. The limitation of time certainly constricts being able to pamper yourself from time to time. I would appreciate products like these for the home :)