Thermomix - The World's Smallest Kitchen7:30 AM
|Thermomix TM5 - world's smallest kitchen|
- Controlled Heating
Last week, I was invited to a cooking session with Olivia Tan (Cook With Olivia) using Thermomix TM5. It was an amazing experience as she showed us how to cook a full and yummy chicken rice under 40 minutes, using just one kitchen appliance which is the Thermomix TM5. She even let the Thermomix TM5 smash and grind the ingredients for her. And when the chicken rice was done, she was still looking pretty, minus the occasional oil splash on the apron that always happens to me when I was in the kitchen (which happen very rarely hahaha).
|Olivia is cooking|
- With controlled heating, one will produce a healthy meal as there will be no overheating of oil
- You can cook rice at the bottom layer, steam chicken slices on the middle compartment and prepare steamed vegetables and steamed egg on the top layer, under 40 minutes, using just ONE Thermomix TM5. The best is, your meal is super healthy too!
|I can be a great chef with Thermomix TM5|
So, when will Thermomix Malaysia gonna give me Thermomix TM5 for a test drive?
The Thermomix is available for RM6,488 (w/GST). Together with the Thermomix, the package includes:
- The official Thermomix Basic Cook Book with 175 recipes
- The Recipe Chip of Thermomix Basic Cook Book for guided-cooking of the 175 recipes
- Free Thermomix e-newsletters
- Personal Thermomix support through a dedicated network of Thermomix Advisors who are also Thermomix customers and super users