New Year, New Make Up, New Looks and New Products from Althea Korea

As a part of the Althea Angels, it will always feel like it is my birthday whenever I received an amazing pink colored package from Korea. Because I know it has thousands of happiness inside it!
Althea Angels, Althea Beauty Box, Althea Korea, Beauty by Rawlins, Day Make Up, Makeup Tutorial, Rawlins GLAM
When you received all these amazing gifts, wouldn't you jump for joy too?

And I jumped extra high because I received my bundle of GLAM in the Hanbok special edition box from Althea!
So let's get down to business (or in my case, let's get GLAM).

Here are the ALTHEA GLAM Set (I named them after me hahahaha..sorry Althea) that I received in that beautiful Hanbok box.
I actually did my first tryout with the whole ALTHEA GLAM Set way before but in the middle of my video recording, the camera suddenly decided to just shut down. Apparently, it just ran out of its battery juice and I decided just to finish the makeup and do another video sometime later. So, here was my very first attempt with the whole set.
What are your thoughts for this very first look?

I would say that this very first attempt was very day-look, to my standard. I used #1, #2 and #4 of the concealers to conceal and highlight some of my facial features. And I used all four shades of the watercolor cream tint (I hope you can differentiate the different shades as I lined my lips into 4 parts here). I used the Gold Light as eyeliner here too.

A few days after that, I decided to film again. I decided to go deeper and indulge more for my second look. I made sure that I have fully charged my camera so that I could capture the right moment and shared it as a tutorial (am I eligible to do a makeup tutorial, though? Hahaha - please be kind ok)

This time around, I tried to DIY my own turban but it seems I failed, miserably too. Anyone know where I can buy a ready-to-wear turban, the one where I just put it on and become as elegant as Yuna? If you know where I can buy such turban, do let me know.

And as it was the night of 14 February 2019, I decided to put on some love on my face too.
I have uploaded the video into my YouTube Channel here, so please kindly subscribe and comment on my look. I have also uploaded the video into my Instagram, so, choose whichever channel you wanna view and kindly subscribe and comment ok.

I know now that I need to learn more to draw my eyebrows but eyebrows are supposed to be sisters and not twins right?

My Thoughts On Althea Make Up Box (aka ALTHEA GLAM SET)

• The watercolor tints are really moist and the color stays. Apply the lippie gently (not to generous) as a little goes a long way. Oh. I am more into vampy colors, so please come up with more vampy shades soon please!
  • The glitters are the bomb! The same as the tint, a little goes a long way. For a day look, apply a little only. When you are painting the town red, apply generously and you will be noticed in da' club!
  • Apply the soft gel in small amounts too and not on the whole face.
  • I HEARTS the concealers - all of them. Blend marvellously, conceal wondrously! Good job! And now, Althea magicians, you need to concoct more shades ok.
  • The eye palette is the only eye palette a girl (or a boy/ man) would ever need. It has pigment, colour power and also glitter in one palette. A worthy investment.
Where did I get all these amazingly beautiful and ringgit-worthy makeups?
Just head on to Althea Korea!

CikLily Putih
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

kemain ek, tapi warnanya memang cantik cantik belake lah...

el
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

OMG..pandainya u makeup..ternganga2 ku lihat gambar u haha..betul2 glamourous lah..i really like it..mmg kali ni althea makeup stuff cun sgt..i pun nak grab juga semua list tu

Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

Ko nak caras beauty blogger
Mana Rawlins... hamboiiiii. Aku suka ko mekap lebih terror dari aku sebenarnya.. whyyyyyy... hahahahhahaha. Tapi produk althea mmg best

Syamimi Saad

Alamak.. Rawlins pun pandai guna produk Althea ke. Hehe
Kemain lagi tau bermekap tu haa..
Kalah kita.. Habis la beauty blogger yang lain. 😅

Hunny Kitty
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

Amboi..meriahnya makeup² . Seronoknya tangan ada magik pandai rias muka comel2 gini. Mmg kurlasttt

Lily S.
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

You're better at make up at i am!! you're killin it la!! u look so great!

Murni Alysa
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

wow..diva's sangat...Tak sangka you boleh pakai semua barang ni dengan hasil yang superbbbb... congrats

adianiez AIDA
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

phewiiittt rawlins! memang diva meletops uolls :) i like...
cantik rangkaian make up althea ni. ramai dah buat review kan.
suka aida tgk warnanya.sesuai utk semua majlis.
tapi tu la, aida ni not a make up person :) skit skit jer calit kat muka. tak pandai!

Mohamad Faris
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

Wow! You look so gorgeous with this Althea makeup. I love the colours. You are so lucky to have althea with you always. I will recommend this products to my gf since it's beautiful. hehehhe

Tekkaus
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

You never cease to amaze me bro. :) I will never be able to do what you are doing. For that you are a legend to me. Period. :P

The colours are really vibrant and attractive to say the least.

Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

Perghhh...cantik betul gambar2 lepas bermakeup. Jeles sis dibuatnya. Lepas ni nak belajar makeup lah gan Rawlins..:D

Maha Mahu
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

new year and new style more brave and more stylish seems hehehe style makeup too has changed more style huhuhuhu surprised I look at anyone who was ...

Lia Hasty
Monday, 25 February, 2019 delete

Wah cantiknya koleksi makeup Rawlin ni. Pandai betul gaya solekan tu pelbagai je. I suka semua produk makeup Althea Korea.

Nadia Johari
Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

hang memang terer ye bermakeup..kalah kita oii..nampak sangt woww kau..fuh ..barang mekaup althea memamng best giler

Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

Your makeup i pun kalah, i like the way you accentuate the vivid of the lipstick. I like their eyeshadow palette also.

Mimi Azirah
Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

Omg... kalah i punya mekap tau Rawlins .I mekap simple simple je. Mekap you nampak superb sangat .I pun suka mekap althea ni semua nampak best kan. Paling best eyeshadow tu pigmented sangat

Julia Mahir
Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

Wahhh seronok nya main mekap! kita dah lama x main mekap2 ni sejak beranak pinak. Tak tekejar nak mekap dgn anak menangis2. Huhu. Skali skala mak nak melawa gak.

Emilinda
Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

Wahhh rawlin, so nice. i baru buat tutorial last 2 days, tapi guna gambar je. Tak sempat nak buat video jugak. Gambar tu pun belum publish lagi. btw i love their makeup range.

Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

marvelous habis pakai makeup dari althea. patut la ramai yang puji diorang punya produk.. betul2 berkualiti

JMR
Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 delete

terkejut tengok gambar dlm post ni. Ingat sapa..tapi cantik gak rupanya bila lelaki make up haha