Stronger Phone Case, Longer Phone Lifetime

Lifeproof, SLAM for iPhone 7 Plus, iphone casing, Lifeproof Asia, Rawlins Gadget, iPhone lover, iphone cracked screen
First and foremost, this is not a bragging post. Haha.
No matter what is your phone model is, whenever it falls, everyone around you will gasp like something cruel and bad had happened to the poor phone! And Rawlins being Rawlins, that had happened a lot to my phone, iPhone 7 Plus. Can you imagine the agony to watch the phone fall to the ground in slow motion? It is killing you inside, bit by bit!
This is so true!
Is it the latest trend to have a cracked screen?
And then you try to keep on trying to use the phone, hoping that it will not fall again. The touchscreen still works, so you keep on using your phone as it is. Until it stops to respond, then you realise you have to fork out your savings to replace the screen.

Familiar scenes?
It has happened to me too before, many a time.

Did I learn from my past mistakes?

I started to 'research' for the best phone case available to protect my iPhone 7 Plus as we all know that the phone cost me a kidney! Of course, Mr Google helped a lot during my 'research'.
And these particular tags get my attention.
Of course, I would want a phone case that could survive a 2-meter drop, transparent and still stylish at the same time. I was sold just by these taglines!
When I have my hands on SLAM for iPhone 7 Plus by Lifeproof, I was thankful that I made the right choice.

It's motto 'Drop All Doubt' has really got me hooked. It boasts the U.S. Military Standard for drop and shock protection. Deflecting damage never looked so good. SLAM merges intense drop protection with modern styling for a case that transcends definition. When it takes a tumble, it dances back from danger with your device unscathed. When you pull it from your pocket, its sleek shape and burst of color captivate. SLAM pulls double duty so you can go extra hard.

SLAM | DROP ALL DOUBT
Born from the school of hard knocks, SLAM is built to dance back from bruising falls to unforgiving floors

STREET STYLE

Clean lines, a screenless front and a pop of color around the perimeter give SLAM its unmistakable urban air

ACCESS + AUDIO

SLAM keeps your ports, controls and features open, so your iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus works and sounds like no case is there

What’s more about SLAM that I love?
✔️Reinforced technology resists hard hits
✔️Survives drops from 2 meters
✔️Formed for a slim, sleek profile
✔️Transparent shell preserves and reveals the phone’s factory finish.

Look how stylish my phone look now! And it is much safer too - for both my phone and bank account! Truly, with SLAM, I managed to 'Drop All Doubt'

Where to find this life and bank-saving phone case?

Tuesday, 09 January, 2018 delete

Wah..bagusnya info ni. I punya fon pun dah banyak kali jatuh terhempas

Tuesday, 09 January, 2018 delete

I hope this extra case of yours would add an extra level security to phone in hardware way for iphone users. good one.

Tuesday, 09 January, 2018 delete

I can relate to this, my phone is very very important and having a reliable case is a must. I lol when I read that quote from 9gag... Yeah sometimes am guilty.

Shub B
Tuesday, 09 January, 2018 delete

Having a reliable phone case is so important and this phone case looks really good for a mobile phones. I will definitely check this out.

Wednesday, 10 January, 2018 delete

Kelakar pulak caption pompuan jatuh tu...tapi mmg betul rasanya kan..hehehe. Cousin sis pun pakai iphone n dia pun gunakan casing cam ni jugak..mmg tahan

Gaylen Kasai
Wednesday, 10 January, 2018 delete

Yes a good casing is Def required for any phone, I cannot live without mine.... Tho I hope they can come out with cuter casing for mine...

Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

Alaaaaa... Untuk iphone jer ker. Jenama phone lain tak ada yer. Tengah cari phone case jugak ni.

Ana Suhana
Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

Wah still can survive even the hp fall from 2m height? I think everyone should have this SLAM. Beli hp mahal2 nangis woo tgk jatuh dan retak macam tu je.

emi
Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

i used to have an old phone which i have been using it for almost 8 years, and it still function well. kecuali the casing that makes the phone looks like very buruk hahaha. No doubt, good phone case are needed in order to make our phone last longer

Cik Ash
Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

wahhhhh syok ni kalau satu telefon saya selalu jer jatuh ni...

Maha Mahu
Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

Betul lah kita sendri pun guna phone ni dah 3 tahun masih tahan dan masih kuat kerana casing yang bagus sebab kemalangan kita tidak duga.

Zharif Azis
Thursday, 11 January, 2018 delete

I can relate to this. I am using iphone7 plus as well. I take care of it bagai menatang minyak yg penuh. But of course there is a day when they decide to fall. Urghhhh. So better be ready for that moment right. One thing that concern me is that the back cover of the phone. The lens of the camera is exposing itself to danger in which if they fall on the back side first, the camera lens could be easily cracked. Right ?

Kak Sue
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

Wah bagus casing nie ya, macam berkenan tapi Kak Sue tak pakai iphone. Nanti nak rekemen kat anak..

zaza iman
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
zaza iman
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

zaza pun nak kena cari jugak la casing phone mcm ni.. phone pun asyik2 nak terjatuh..

Henry Tan
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

yesssss! you are right! sakit hati lo when our phone drop! especially if is iphone which is beribu-ribu. anyway my next phone will not be apple product lagi, the os update make my phone slow and hot very fast. but i selalu tak mau letak casing, cause i feel like they design it to be slim but we make it fat again. lol

YourFinanceDoctor

Ika Sani
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

Menarik casing nya. Ika tengah cari casing yang susah pecah.selalu handphone suka jatuh.

Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

Kalau casing kuat, terjaga la phone kita. Tak risau bila tetiba phone terjatuh.

Mimi Azirah
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

For iPhone only je?? Utk phone lain takde ke?

tenku butang
Friday, 12 January, 2018 delete

wah.. TB suka lah casing yang macam ni.. transparent.. TB tak suka jenis macam ada hard cover tu, nak kena buka macam buku plak bila nak jawab call.. heee.. tapi yang ni jenis iPhone 7 aje ada ke? TB nak cari untuk samsung J3 Pro ada tak Rawlin.. yang ni kalau jarak 2 meter jatuh tak apa-apa bagus lah.. TB berkenan sangatttt..

Jia Shin Lee
Saturday, 13 January, 2018 delete

This is a case I need! Especially after having children, they tend to snatch our phones.

Emily
Sunday, 14 January, 2018 delete

What a beautiful phone case you have got yourself. I would absolutely buy the same if I was using iPhone as well.

Nuha Nawawi
Monday, 15 January, 2018 delete

Good to have a phone case or phone cover.
The phone is not cheap and if your the type that always drop your phone, best to use it.

Monday, 15 January, 2018 delete

Bila fon jatuh..mmg jantung pun rasa nak jatuh skli tau...jgn main2 kalau jdi apa2 boleh hilang mood...tmbah dengan fon ni la mcm2 gmbr amik utk update blog tau

Sharon Lee
Monday, 15 January, 2018 delete

Pernah try how tall it can withstand the height from? I always try to be careful with my hand phone but sometimes accident happened and hard to prevent!

Betty Liew
Saturday, 20 January, 2018 delete

Seem a tahan lasak phone case. Do they have casing for others phone brand?

Monday, 22 January, 2018 delete

tell me about it... I know that heart sinking or is it heart breaking feeling... I think its almost as bad as or worse then breaking up with your boyfriend/husband... lol.. love the casing... do they have it for other models