Breakfast Challenge with Dutch Lady PureFarm Milk9:58 AM
|This has become a 'meal' plan nowadays - me too :(|
- Wake up to the alarm
- Switch off the alarm
- Check the FB and IG's notifications on the smartphone
- Head on to the bathroom
- Prayer and get ready to work
- Have breakfast with my smartphone in my left hand
When compared to those who ate breakfast, the people who did not became less efficient as the day went on!
That is unacceptable as a working adult, right!
As such, I have a breakfast gang in my workplace.
How to get initiate into the gang?
You must breakfast with the gang, daily, during weekdays.
So, when Dutch Lady Malaysia challenged me to have a 7-day breakfast with Dutch Lady Purefarm Milk, it was challenge most welcome.
I routinely incorporate milk into one my daily meals so having Dutch LadyPureFarm Milk is a delicious bonus.
Here are my 7 days of Dutch Lady PureFarm Milk Breakfast Challenge
|A happy me with my Dutch Lady PureFarm milk supply|
|Being a true Malaysia, Nasi Lemak with Dutch Lady PureFarm Milk|
|This is a very fulfilling breakfast for me - a simple and fast one when you are on the go|
|On the road and I need my breakfast fast - a packet of Nasi Lemak with Dutch Lady PureFarm Full Cream Milk|
|A bun with Dutch Lady PureFarm Low Fat high Calcium Milk|
|I try to eat healthy but at times (most of the times), I have my cheat days|
|As it is pun boleh!|
|This is my favourite diet meal!|
Milk is typically consumed at breakfast but sadly, almost 50% of Malaysians have breakfast irregularly.
- A study published in the August 2009 issue of the “Journal of the American Dietetic Association,” - the Department of Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise at VirginiaTech concluded that consuming at least three servings of low-fat dairy intake may help to improve the diet quality and weight management of young adults.
- Curtin University in Australia performed a study comparing the weight and fat loss results of dieters eating three servings of dairy versus five servings of dairy daily. The results, released in October 2009, found that the higher amount of dairy, consumed as low-fat milk, cottage cheese and yogurt, yielded significantly greater amounts of weight and fat loss after 12 weeks.
So, lets keep on getting ourselves healthy and fit by planning our meals wisely.
Do not skip meals and take 'special' medications.
My secrets in my diet are as follow:
- In the morning (at least 3 times a week) I take my oat with Dutch Lady Low Fat High Calcium PureFarm milk
- Before I hit the sack, I take my Set Kurus Bajet which includes Min Kaffe, Garam Buluh Premiere Drink and BV Alfalfa to help cleanse the body.
More fun facts about having milk in your daily diet (LifeHack):
- Cleopatra gets beautiful complexion by bathing in milk - thanks to the many vitamins and nutrients that are essential to skin health. Now, don't go bathing in milk, drinking at least two glasses per day will provide you with such benefit too.
- Wanna smile with teeth when you are 60 years old without one missing? Keep on drinking milk as it is the motherlode of calcium that helps to develop strong bone and teeth
- As a working adult, now and then we need to take a time out to reduce stress. A glass of warm milk helps to relieve muscle tension and soothe nerves.
You want more ideas and variations for breakfast with milk?
Visit the following links or just google #SarapanDutchLady!