|Remember to always change your engine oil, on time|
Moto7 made its debut in February 2010 with its registration number, 890 642-D and led by Moto7 Distribution Sdn Bhd. Currently, Moto7 MOTO7 manufacture, bottle and distribute lubricant oils of 1L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 209L for all types of vehicles.
- Gives great lubrication for racing engines
- Reducing friction and drag to improve acceleration, increase RPM and horsepower for vehicles
- A great formulation for anti-foam agents and anti-wear
- Fuel saving during engine warm-up
- Great fuel for all types of engines (racing included)
7004- 10W30 SJ/CF 3L (PRESTIGE)
- Maximum fuel savings and power
- The best anti-wear protection
- The best stable shear stability of the oil viscosity
- Engine turn-up at low temperatures
- The best lubrication purification and high dispersion
- Exceeds API Service Classification SJ / CF -EC (Power Saving) II
7005- 20W50 SJ/CF 4L (PREMIUM)
- A formula race that provides the greatest protection required by high speed and modern racing engines
- Provide the best protection for the engine operating at high temperature and heavy load
- Contains detergent additives and antioxidants to prevent sediment, varnish, tear corrosion and rust in the engine
- Meets or exceeds the security requirements of gasoline and diesel engines, cars and light trucks and adhered to the manufacturers' standards of the United States, Japan and Europe (Service SJ / SH / CF / CG)
7001- 20W50 SF/CD 4L (DYNAMIC) & Top Up 1L SJ/CF 20W50
- Designed to provide an economical lubrication for cars and light trucks with petrol and diesel engines. It also exceeds Exceeds API service SF / CD
- Formulated with base stocks treated with water which has a natural antioxidant and better heat balance and mix of selected materials
- Efficiently reduces lacquer, varnish, dirt and other waste
- Improved resistance to ensure prolonged life expectancy of engines and other moving parts
- Higher strength of the film coating of lubricating oil for high-temperature protection at all levels
- Multigrade oil with higher viscosity index to maintain stable viscosity at high temperatures
For cars with a turbo engine, be careful not to exceed the miles suggested for the oil change as once the turbo malfunctioned, it might cost you a bomb!
It is better to be cautious and careful than be sorry at the end!
Here is the price list for the above-mentioned oils for your future perusal.
Written by Rawlins GLAM