The Shaving Routine Made Easy with Gillette Mach38:00 AM
|This doesn't happen a lot|
I will shave in the bathroom while showering.
|No more runaway razors, even with wet hands|
|Why accidents occur while shaving|
- The 3 blades are sharper, so one can shave closer with less cutting force.
- Do you know that even the blade has a coating technology that provides great strength to the fine blades and thus reduces the cutting force? This amazing technology is exclusively available for Mach3® Turbo and is called Thin Uniform Telomer Technology (TUT-Technology)
- provides closer and longer lasting shaving with its 3 bladed razors, compared to the typical 2-bladed disposable.
- Each blade is independently mounted on spring fingers which enable them to automatically move and adjust to the different levels of shaving pressure and skin variation!
- The family comes with skin guard that comprises of soft, flexible microfins that smoothen the skin surface to the blades thus improves comfort while shaving.
- The front pivot redirects 50% of the force from the hand away from the blades and increases shaving comfort and ensure the cartridge follows the face contour.
- The front pivot creates an 'open architecture' to enable easier cartridge rinsing and cleaning.
- Remember losing grip of the razor while shaving? With Mach3® family, you will never lose your grip as it has an ergonomic handle with elastomer grip points, even in wet conditions.
- And remember the hassle of putting on the blades to the razor? With the single docking system, the handle will easily connect to the pivoting razor cartridge with a single click.
|Some might spend more|